Issue 3 of our newspaper Our Barnet is back from the printers, and available soon on a street stall near you! If you would like copies to distribute – or one copy to read all for yourself – please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The front page headline is “We want good pensions for all!” Other main articles are:
- Barnet 2012: what lies ahead?
- Bring back EMA!
- Disabled people deserve better
- Housing: defend secure tenancies!
- Save Our Support Services (guest column by Campaign Against Destruction of Disabled Support Services)
- “Our Barnet” residents’ forums
- Young people demand a future – with jobs!
View the pages by clicking on the link: