Contact your Councillor

Your local Councillor represents your views to the Council. You can contact them with your concerns either by email, letter or in person at one of their monthly open surgeries.

To find out who your local Councillor is and how to contact them go to the link below, which takes you to the relevant page on the Barnet Council website:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>